Participating in the CYFL program requires each athlete to be registered. To secure a spot on a team and participate in league activities, each athlete must:
- Register Online –
- Provide a completed physical exam form and medical release
- Provide a copy of the student’s most recent report card, and show acceptable academic performance
- Pay the registration fee or request (and receive) a scholarship
For the Football & Cheer season, the registration fees are outlined below:
- Football – $125 Registration Fee before July 1, 2021, after July 1st, the registration fee will be $150.
- Fee includes – Pop Warner Insurance
- Provided (& Due Back To League) – All Jerseys / Game Pants / Shoulder Pads / Helmets
- Sibling discounts are available
- Cheer – $225 Registration Fee
- Fee includes – Pop Warner Insurance / Bloomers, Hair Bow, & Socks
- Provided (& Due Back To League) – Cheer Uniform / Mega-Phone / Pom-Poms
All registration fees collected are non-refundable and final. League-provided equipment must be returned after the season or the request of CYFL or a team coach.
A limited number of scholarships are available for athletes and families who have the desire and commitment to participate but lack the financial resources to do so. During the registration process, you will have the option to request an athlete scholarship. Final decisions about scholarship awards will be made by July 1, 2021.
Payment of registration fees is available during the registration process by VISA, Mastercard, or Discover.
All registration fees collected are non-refundable and final. League-provided uniforms, equipment, and gear must be returned at the conclusion of the season, or at the request of CYFL or a team coach.