About Celebration Youth Football & Cheer
Celebration Youth Football & Cheer (CYFL) is based in Celebration, Florida and is part of the Mid-Florida Football League and Pop Warner Little Scholars. Since 1929 Pop Warner has strived to inspire youth, regardless of race, creed or national origin, to practice the ideals of sportsmanship, scholarship and physical fitness as reflected in the life of the late Glenn Scobie “Pop” Warner.
- To encourage and increase youth participation in football, cheerleading and dance.
- To ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants.
- To instill life-long values of teamwork, dedication and a superior work ethic in the classroom and on the playing field.
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play.
- On-field coaching is allowed for younger age levels.
- Individual awards are given only for academic excellence, not for on-field activities.
Safe Playing Environment:
- Players are matched by age and weight levels.
- There are strict mandatory equipment requirements.
- Pop Warner provides Coaching Clinics and Risk Management Training.
- An enforced national rule book incorporates time-tested rules.
- A full-time executive staff supports all local associations and assists in sound policy creation.
Contact Celebration Youth Football & Cheer
The CYFL is run by volunteers with a passion for youth athletics. The club is governed by an elected executive board. The football program and cheer programs are managed by directors who oversee the athletics, coaching, practice, and competition of all athletes.
For any questions, concerns, or business matters please e-mail our distribution list at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Registration Overview
Participating in the CYFL program requires each athlete to be registered. To secure a spot on a team and participate in league activities, each athlete must:
- Register either online or in person, when registering each athlete must:
- Provide a completed physical exam form and medical release
- Provide a copy of the student’s most recent report card, and show acceptable academic performance
- Pay the registration fee or request (and receive) a scholarship
For the 2020 Football & Cheer season, the registration fees are outlined below:
- Football – TBD – Registration Fee
- Fee includes – Pop Warner Insurance / Home & Away Personalized Jersey
- Provided (& Due Back To League) – Game Pants / Shoulder Pads / Helmet
- Cheer – $125 Registration Fee
- Fee includes – Pop Warner Insurance / Bloomers, Hair Bow, & Socks
- Provided (& Due Back To League) – Cheer Uniform / Mega-Phone / Pom-Poms
All registration fees collected are non-refundable and final. League provided equipment must be returned at the conclusion of the season, or at the request of CYFL or a team-coach.
A limited number of scholarships are available for athletes and families who have the desire and commitment to participate but lack the financial resources to do so. During the registration process, you will have the option to request an athlete scholarship. Final decisions about scholarship awards will be made by August 1st, 2020.
Payment of registration fees is available during the registration process by VISA, Mastercard or Discover.